It’s Monday and that’s a bit shit, isn’t it? It’s a proven (probably) fact that nothing good has ever happened on a Monday. Well… until FRONT came along and made all other days of the week shit themselves thanks to these retina-snapping wallpapers! You’ve probably seen this pic already from your copy of FRONT 190, but what use is it on the cover of the greatest magazine of all time? You want it on your laptop/phone/tablet too! So get clicking those massive letters and numbers below to download these sexifying screen warmers.
You're in the massive digital filing cabinet of Girls
She thinks she’s in the shower but she’s in the wrong room! We did the same yesterday, except we thought we were on the toilet – the barmaid wasn’t very impressed.
Check out Rach Notonix’s gallery from Radvent HERE.
Sorry, we meant STOREYS. HAHAHAHA.
Check out more of Arabella over HERE.
You know what would brighten up your beige houses? Some lovely FRONT girls! But they wouldn’t ever step foot in your shit-hole of a shed, so you’ll have to make do with some new wallpaper instead. To give you some ideas, check out Courtnie, Von, Natasha, Arabella, Jess, Hettie, Mel, Helen, Nicole, and Alysha in this Ten Sexy Girls… gallery!
But we reckon she did it on purpose. Not that we’re complaining obviously.
Check out more of Hannah Martin over HERE.
When we staggered into work this morning and looked at our mountain of emails it felt like 2014 was already the worst year ever. But all that changed when we received this present from Eve E wishing us a happy new year. Isn’t that nice? 2014 has already beaten 2013 and we’ve spent over half this year hungover.
Check out Eve E’s Alt Girl DIY gallery HERE.
Can you see that? CAN YOU?! Lass is riding a fucking unicorn on the cover of FRONT 190 – what other magazine are you going to see bonkstown sexiness like that? And that’s just one of the thousands of reasons why you need the new issue in your life. For a start Lass isn’t alone, she’s joined by Misty, Jo Evans, Natalie and Gemma Stafford in a shoot that has already won 2014. You might as well retire those retinas now cos everything you seen for the rest of the year will be bobbins. But that’s not all – check this out!
- We sit down with the YOU ME AT SIX boys to talk about the music industry and how much they hate The X Factor.
- RUDIMENTAL talk us through the songs that made them the new kings of drum ‘n’ bass.
- Mikey from MALLORY KNOX tackles our universally-loved 20 Questions.
- Lass sneaks you into the ultimate ALT GIRL PARTY.
- We travel to the year 2114 to find out the FADS OF THE FUTURE including the Tamagotchme and Ultra-Pogs.
- THE MIDNIGHT BEAST give us lessons in how to win at the internet.
- We guide you through everything cool in 2014 with our SICK LIST with our picks of the next big things in music, film, fashion and… vikings.
- NATASHA comes back to the mag and we couldn’t be fucking happier. Serious.
- KID INK shows us round his incredibly inky skin – he’s absotively covered!
- We take a look back at the legends of DICKHOUSE – from Big Brother magazine, to Jackass and beyond.
There’s loads more in there too including George Romero’s new comic, the first ever Viking theme park, Lonely The Brave and a celebration of all things Troma! So head down the shops and pick up a copy or buy it HERE or download it HERE.
She likes it so much that she’s bought a hat named after one of the robots.
Fuck, that was an obscure joke. Apologies – we’re hungover.
Check out more of Tasmin over HERE.