Christmas is fast approaching so we’re being inundated with new games. Most of which are shit, to be honest. But some stand-out and shine so brightly it’s impossible to look away from just how fucking good it is. We’re talking here about Halo 4. And as you’re not some loser who doesn’t know their Requiem from their Cortana, you must already have the game. So what else do you need? Try this on for size…
- Halo 4 original soundtrack
- Halo 4 14-track remix album
- Exclusive making of Halo 4 music DVD containing over 70 minutes of unique behind the scenes footage, interviews and recording sessions from Abbey Road
- Exclusive hardcover book on the making of Halo 4 music featuring production and composition notes from Neil Davidge plus exclusive behind-the-scenes photos and exclusive artwork images
- Exclusive 12” Neil Davidge signed art print
- Exclusive 180g heavy weight 12” vinyl full-colour picture disc of Master Chief and Cortana in a uniquely designed sleeve bag
- Exclusive avatar t-shirt download (male and female)
And how do you get your hands on all this exclusive Halo 4 excellence? By answering this very simple question…
What year is Halo 4 set in?
Email your answer and full contact details to email@example.com with the subject line I LOVE HALO 4. Competition closes 23 November. This is open to residents of the UK only.
The Halo 4 soundtrack is out NOW. For more information, click HERE.