Coming at you like a randy dog, FRONT issue 17-fucking-5 is hitting the shelves today to the sound of more women screaming than The Beatles ever received because we would have told Yoko Ono to fuck off. We’ve put a shit ton of effort into these pages so you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy and read all the sexy words and stare constantly at the even sexier pictures. But why should you pick up the best magazine on the planet? Well luckily for you we’ve outlined precisely why.
See that?! Moving fucking images. We love technology here, one day we’ll get a Nokia 3210. But what do those images mean? Well if you hadn’t already noticed the superbly sexy Sabine is on the cover not wearing much, and she’s wearing even less in our extensive photoshoot. Seriously, it’s incredible.
BUT NOT ONLY THAT…
- We talk to DEFTONES frontman Chino Moreno about nu-metal, Chi Cheng and a Deftones music festival.
- HUF‘s Keith Hufnagel gives us the tour of all his rad shit, including a huge bong.
- We introduce you to the incredible JESS.
- A host of big names tackle massive questions like THE MEANING OF LIFE and TIME TRAVEL.
- TURBONEGRO‘s Tony Sylvester gives us the run down of the 12 tracks that made him The Duke Of Nothing.
- We take you on a trip to BURNING MAN festival, for all your firey, free-sprited, naked needs.
- The best thing to come out of Scotland since deep-fried Mars bars, LASS, is our Alt Girl.
- There’s life lessons from SHIT ACTION HEROES.
- We talk to THEOTIS BEASLEY about meeting Lil Wayne, being constantly happy, and donuts.
- We take a look at a life in ink with JUSTIN HAWKINS.
- WILEY gives us the low-down on quitting music, Dizzee Rascal and Eastenders.
There’s also a fuckload more, but why waste your time reading about what you could be reading when you could be reading what you’re reading. Get it? Good. So buy it HERE and lock yourself away until you’ve read it cover to cover. You will be tested.