Welcome to the eye-meltingly sexy FRONT 191 with the radtastic Rebecca Fox! This is her FIRST EVER covershoot for FRONT (beautifully enhanced by the one and only Buff Monster, illustration supremo) and you have to admit it’s the sexiest bloomin’ thing you’ve ever seen! But not only that, we’re packing some serious heat with…
- Ten years of Kanye West’s idiocy.
- Chad Muska talks to us about being the most talented skater ever.
- Austin from Of Mice & Men answers our 20 Questions.
- We found out, who the heck are The Hell?
- We talk to the newest and prettiest face in hip-hop – Gavlyn.
- Okami is this months incredible Alt Girl.
- Robert Rodriguez gives his advice on winning at movies.
- We welcome the stunning Zoe McGarry back to FRONT magazine.
- Jeremy from A Day To Remember runs through his mixtape.
- We take a look at the past 20(ish) years of pop-punk.
*PLEASE NOTE, the digital version of FRONT differs from the printed edition in terms of nudity due to Apple’s terms of service – we supply an alternative and exclusive edit of images not seen in the issue available from newsagents. So remember people – PRINT IS KING!!!
You can use our handy store locator to find your nearest newsagent that will stock the completely uncensored version of FRONT over HERE.
Or visit the FRONT Shop where we sell the current issue as well as back issues (subject to availability).